1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone care to explain your Avatar? / Bigger version of your Avatar

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tck13, Mar 13, 2006.

1. onix

onix Senior member

2. acecow

acecow Senior member

Mine's boring. It's just a picture of my car that I took in Big Bear, CA.

[​IMG]

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Who the hell is Cold Archons avatar anyway??
    Jim Raynor

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Mine's boring. It's just a picture of my car that I took in Big Bear, CA.

[​IMG]

Right before getting run over?

5. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Senior member

My avatar is the dancing sandwich, he helps you get in shape and provides you with proper nutrition. Here's a workout video.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

7. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Ok, so there's this planet, right? And, like, it's very primitive and has all these glowing plants and shit. And there's these really tall blue Indians who live on the planet and they're all in harmony with the earth and some hippie bullshit like that. And then humans show up, and they're all like, yo bitches, where your minerals and shit at, can we have 'em? And the blue people are liek, no way. And the humans are liek, yeah well fuck you we're gonna take 'em anyway you damn hippies.

So like, this human turns into a blue Indian hippie and bangs a blue Indian hippie chick and falls in love and then they stop teh humans from taking teh minerals and blowing up trees and stuff.

/avatar

8. swaggerisaliability

swaggerisaliability Senior member

9. RyJ Maduro

RyJ Maduro Senior member

Benjamin Cardozo, one of the most famous jurists in American law. I admire his florid writing style, and also he's rocking the 3 piece in this pic. He would have probably been an iGent.

[​IMG]

Phi Beta Kappa?

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Phi Beta Kappa?

Im a member of Phi Beta Kappa... [​IMG]

11. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

look at my horse

12. Lear

Lear Senior member

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Mine is the statue of the grapecrusher at the southern entrance of the Napa Valley. I'm not a big fan of Napa in general, and am more in touch with Sonoma, but this statue has meaning to me. I had just spent 4 days in the car, traveling across the country with nothing but what could fit in my car to start a brand new life for myself away from home and family and friends and all on my own. Seeing this statue was the realization that I had finally made it to wine country and the place where I was meant to be. It makes me feel good to see it.

14. onix

onix Senior member

Mine is the statue of the grapecrusher at the southern entrance of the Napa Valley. I'm not a big fan of Napa in general, and am more in touch with Sonoma, but this statue has meaning to me. I had just spent 4 days in the car, traveling across the country with nothing but what could fit in my car to start a brand new life for myself away from home and family and friends and all on my own. Seeing this statue was the realization that I had finally made it to wine country and the place where I was meant to be. It makes me feel good to see it.

How about your previous avatar.

15. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

How about your previous avatar.

That was a rustic drawing of a butcher's chart for pork (different primal cuts graphed by #) that I had thought about getting as a tattoo before realizing how douchey that would be.

16. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

I couldn't find my original avatar, so I had to enlarge this one and now it's grainy. [​IMG]

17. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

18. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Bam! The lovely Lisa Lobsinger [​IMG]

19. Althis

Althis Senior member

Right before getting run over?

right before someone stole is car and ran him over

20. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

Me and Johan and a ball and a remote.