• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone been to the Bluefly Store in NYC?

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have been once. Completely hit or miss. But great prices, even better than those on the website. Probably an accumulation of junk that did not sell on the website. Not sure how long the store will be around since the rent in SOHO is high and I doubt they can sell enough product to meet operating expenses.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Went once when it first opened. Some great shoes at great prices, but the apparel was pretty awful and not that cheap. I haven't been back since though. That was almost a couple of months ago.

Dan

stache

Reaction score
I went to their outlet about a year ago which was I believe on 24th St. just west of Madison Square. There were some good prices but it was pretty junky and really poorly organized.

mano

Reaction score
If you mean the place in/near SoHo, I was there the day after Thanksgiving. They were handing out 15% off coupons as you walked in the door. Hit or miss is right, but they had some great shoes and jackets at amazing prices, but not in my size.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.