Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anymore CT sales anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MysticAura, Jul 25, 2006.

1. MysticAura

MysticAura Senior member

Anyone know if we will get another -$100 off of 250 sale? I should have pulled the trigger on the suede boots but I hesitated [​IMG]

2. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Wait - let me check my CT crystal ball.... yes! there will be another one [​IMG]

3. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

the real question is: when will there not be a sale going on?

some further markdowns were taken. the 180's got another $10 knocked off of them. there was a fitted shirt I was thinking of getting at $39, but I decided it was too stripey.

4. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

As for the OP's question, didn't somewhere here say that they were told that the shoes, or at least these Loake-made shoes, were being phased out? If I recall that correctly, and assuming the information was accurate, the shoes currently selling or sold out may not be available again from CT at any price, much less $85...

EDIT: Which would be too bad, since I found myself coveting the brown Chelsea boots, but the stores in NY have none left in my size, and just a single pair in an 11D that I was sorely tempted to buy, even though reason told me it didn't quite fit...