1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have experience with Aran Sweater Market?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BespokeBrooklyn, Jan 1, 2016.

1. BespokeBrooklyn

BespokeBrooklyn Senior member

Do any of you have experience with sweaters from Aran Sweater Market? They measure their sleeves from the center of the back, rather than the base of the collar, so all of their measurements are very short -- even the largest sizes are only 33-34. I don't know how that compares to sleeve lengths measured from the back of the neck.

Also, Aran sweaters generally have a reputation for being boxy, but I'm not sure how this particular maker's sweaters fit. Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. Aerostat

Aerostat Well-Known Member

I just found this site myself and am interested too. I think I may pick up one of their scarves to see what the quality is like. At any rate, they have some interesting things and the prices seem reasonable.

3. scenicside

scenicside Member

I bought one of their merino aran sweaters a few years back (ended up selling it later on grailed). Nice sweater, but it was a boxy fit. I found they ran TTS though.