Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anybody have a pair of Stefano Branchini shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Chris "Italia", Oct 23, 2006.

1. Chris "Italia"

Chris "Italia" Senior member

How are those shoes?

I have heard so much about these...

Are they mostly handmade like St. Crispin or Vass or Lattanzi?

or Hand guided with Machine made work; Edward Green or John Lobb?

Some of the Branchini models are nice, but some are just uhh, well, not the best of tastes... Or looks...

2. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

I have a couple of pairs. They are nice, but have heir own special shyle [​IMG]. I do not know whether they are more like the former group or the latter. I would imagine the former, but have never taken any of them apart.

3. Chris "Italia"

Matt, you have their top line, right?

Those extensive sitching on the shoes? (sometimes a bit crazy, but it makes it look different than others...)

How would you rank these with the shoes you currently have?

I know you have several shoemakers, all are great... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

I have two pairs. One is norvegese (with all the stitching) and the other is goodyear. They are fine shoes. The norvegese boots I generally wear with jeans. The others I generally wear with cords.

In fact, I own no shoemakers and I don't keep any of them in a small room in my house. I have shoes from some different makers and I like them all. I can't even try to rank the Branchini's as they are very different from my other shoes. I hope this helps, but I am almost sure it does not.

5. Chris "Italia"

I have two pairs. One is norvegese (with all the stitching) and the other is goodyear. They are fine shoes. The norvegese boots I generally wear with jeans. The others I generally wear with cords.

In fact, I own no shoemakers and I don't keep any of them in a small room in my house. I have shoes from some different makers and I like them all. I can't even try to rank the Branchini's as they are very different from my other shoes. I hope this helps, but I am almost sure it does not.

I mean;

you have new shoes (the ones you posted in your thread) Sick and amazing shoes btw...

EG, Scafora, Bemer, even Lattanzi you have?

I really envy some people here with all their money and their luxury. You are one of 'em. That Rubinacci sportsjacket (your old thread) is amazing, what a fine piece of work...