1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

anybody going to peru

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by housemaidsknee, Dec 8, 2004.

1. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Senior Member

if anybody ever goes to peru and wants to pick up a couple of pairs of alpaca lined pecarry gloves for me, let me know. i am frustrated with my efforts to contact peccaryperu and the ebay seller that represented them.

btw, what language is spoken in peru? they apparently dont speak english - i tried calling and someone seemed to be swearing me after the second call.

2. Rabbi Mark

Rabbi Mark Well-Known Member

spanish. Don't know where you live, but it shouldn't be that hard to find a friend that can habla a little espanol for you.

3. Rabbi Mark

Rabbi Mark Well-Known Member

check out ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW offering alpaca-lined peccary gloves for $169 starting bid with quantity of 4 available. Note that these are precisely the same gloves as peccaryperu is offering, down to the identical photo for the gloves themselves. PP doesn't list a price, but previous thread seemed to indicate around $50 IMMSC. still a bargain compared to Paul Stuart's $367 peccary gloves, but of course those are lined in vicuna and not alpaca. http://www.paulstuart.com/item_template.cfm?ItemId=1201

4. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Senior Member

yeah saw those but the lure of $50 ....

5. Phil

Phil Senior Member

beggers cant be choosers though

6. minimal

minimal Senior Member

Why not just go to the paul stuart website and order the peccary gloves that are alpaca-lined? Yes, they're $187, but at least you know they cleared customs properly. And, you can get service if you only know how to speak english. Paul Stuart Peccary-skin gloves lined with alpaca