• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any suggested furniture and/or furnishings stores in MA/NH area? or even online?

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new house and am also buying all new furniture/furnishings from rugs, to chairs, couches, beds, sheets, towels etc.

I like a variety of different styles (def. want to stay away from Bobs, Jordans, etc. shit) but also cant be spedning $5k on a couch (i.e., design w/in reach), something inbetween those 2 ends of the spectrum on quality and price is what I am shooting for.

I would like some local places in MA/NH area so I can see stuff in person, but may also be open to buying online. Just had a very bad experience buying furniture online before, everything seems to look better (not in person)

Forgot to mention, some places I am considering, But have no idea of the quality is:

Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams (local)
Pottery Barn (local)
Crate + Barrel (local)
West Elm (local)
Unica (online)
Hive (online)

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you can try Boston Interiors.. some decent selection and prices are ok.. if you just want to do some window shopping.. get out on Rt 9 and head west. You'll run into some decent furniture stores with a wide selection of styles.

or.. you can do what I did and let my wife convince me to go to Furnitureland South (Jamestown, NC) and pretty much drop a ton of cash on some really nice furniture. Just be prepared to spend 2-3 days there to see all of their showrooms and selections.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NH_Clark
you can try Boston Interiors.. some decent selection and prices are ok.. if you just want to do some window shopping.. get out on Rt 9 and head west. You'll run into some decent furniture stores with a wide selection of styles.

or.. you can do what I did and let my wife convince me to go to Furnitureland South (Jamestown, NC) and pretty much drop a ton of cash on some really nice furniture. Just be prepared to spend 2-3 days there to see all of their showrooms and selections.

Thanks, I forgot about Boston Interiors, and Circle Furniture, they apparently have a store in Acton (which is very close to me).

SC trip sounds nice but unfortunatley dont have the time avail...

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Room and Board
CB2 for more younger, modern, but IMO better quality than Ikea

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a Restoration Hardware at Wrentham that sometimes has some good one-offs and sales. If you go there is always a 25% off 1 item on the outlet's website that helps get you down more.

Depending on what you are looking for you can always take a day trip to Brimfield as the summer show dates are through this weekend the 18th. Next one is September.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's