• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANY SALES ON Edward Green???

NMW1982

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sales for Edward Green shoes??? I'd like to find some for around $500. Thanks.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you're about 6-7 months too late. There was a crazy EG/RLPL feeding frenzy at GVH for all sorts of styles and sizes for around $500.

NMW1982

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gumercindo
you're about 6-7 months too late. There was a crazy EG/RLPL feeding frenzy at GVH for all sorts of styles and sizes for around $500.
Well thanks for informing me.

Any other sales for either EG or GG?

Material Boy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NMW1982
Well thanks for informing me.

Any other sales for either EG or GG?

I brought three pairs during the Saks Friends and Family this past Spring at 25% off. I got the Chelsea, Berkeley and Dover. No sales tax and cost ~800 each pair.

ziggyosk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Material Boy
I brought three pairs during the Saks Friends and Family this past Spring at 25% off. I got the Chelsea, Berkeley and Dover. No sales tax and cost ~800 each pair.

was that MTO or they had your size in stock?

Gherkins

Reaction score
EG's next sale should be shortly after Christmas.
I think the price is around 250 Pound plus shipping.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gherkins
EG's next sale should be shortly after Christmas.
I think the price is around 250 Pound plus shipping.

$400 @ the current exchange rate
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last June,

SHOES were £307.00-324.00 TAX-FREE , PLUS SHIPPING

Happydayz

Reaction score
During these bi-annual sales do they open up with the entire catalog or just a few select styles?

jcriswel

Reaction score
OK... this is the way it works. Edward Green has one small retail store in London.
  1. You communicate with them through the following e-mail address: [email protected]. I suggest that you send them an e-mail now and ask to receive their notifications of when their sales start.
  2. You will receive an e-mail in January announcing the start of the sale.
  3. You further send them an e-mail on the day of the sale requesting a "stock list" of shoes in your size.
  4. If you are in the US you must make the UK to US size conversion because their stock lists are in UK sizes.
  5. They will send you this stock list which consists of all shoes that they have placed on sale in your size. It does not appear that there is any rhyme or reason for what shoes are included in the list.
  6. If you see something you like, you e-mail them back with your cc info and state that you want to buy the shoes that you have chosen - if they are still available.
  7. Thirty days later, they ship the shoes to you, bill your cc, and the transaction is complete.
The shoes are all firsts - they do not sell seconds. I hope this helps. Search the archives for Edward Green Sale and you will see how the process works.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads