• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any Reasonable Upper East Side Dining Recommendations?

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend just moved to the upper east side (E 60s) and I'd like to take her out to dinner in her new neighborhood. Can any of the locals recommend a good restaurant that won't break the bank (we usually spend $50-70 for the two of us not including wine). We're generally open to any kind of food and like trying exotic cuisine.

Restaurant choice seems to inevitably cause a fight, she says as the guy I should take care of these things, I say since I don't live in NY why should I be responsible for finding a good place.

I'd like to avoid this conflict and have really enjoyed some of the other recommendations I've read on the forum.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Fig & Olive

Lex at like 63rd.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tbone226
Payard

Their hot chocolate (wrong season now) is awesome!!!!

Some of their deserts I find a little too sweet. But a great decor.

-

bant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nate10184
My girlfriend just moved to the upper east side (E 60s) and I'd like to take her out to dinner in her new neighborhood. Can any of the locals recommend a good restaurant that won't break the bank (we usually spend $50-70 for the two of us not including wine). We're generally open to any kind of food and like trying exotic cuisine.

Restaurant choice seems to inevitably cause a fight, she says as the guy I should take care of these things, I say since I don't live in NY why should I be responsible for finding a good place.

I'd like to avoid this conflict and have really enjoyed some of the other recommendations I've read on the forum.

Land Northeast Thai, in the upper 70s. One of the best thai restaurants in the city imo

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's