• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any polo.com discount codes that still work?

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Thurston. I think I may go try the Darltons on tomorrow with heavier socks and see how they fit.

argoth

Reaction score
LM numbers don't correspond to last directly. My EJ for RLPL Mackays ALM end in 881 (888 last), EG for RLPL Stern ALM ends in 111 (89 last), CJ for Polo Benton ends in 132 (330 or 337 last). Those are just the boxes I have on hand atm.

Arg

Don Goldstein

Reaction score
What is the code for the other coupon (not NOV16)? It's called HOLIDAY or something like that. When does it start?

alflauren

Reaction score
Love the polo.com sales. I've wanted this tie for a while, but couldn't bring myself to pay full price for it.

pPOLO2-3071862_standard_v330.jpg

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Goldstein
What is the code for the other coupon (not NOV16)? It's called HOLIDAY or something like that. When does it start?

I posted it back on page two. It's HOL2006, the Friends & Family discount. It's only for 30% though.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Because there was some discussion about the makers and lasts of the Benton, Holland and Redding, I thought I'd post pictures. Because I don't actually have the Redding, I'm posting here rather than in the Redding thread. Short version is that both are C&J shoes and both are on the 337 last. Now, for the photos (forgive the quality, my cellphone with the 2MP cam was stolen, so I'm reduced to these Moto-produced VGA shots):
Benton and Holland side-by-side from above:
302235638_935f812260.jpg

Benton lining with last #:

302232967_1596e7fa94.jpg

Holland lining with last #:

302232954_9e313ae6e0.jpg

My feeling is that the Hollands fit marginally better than the Bentons, but I'm torn about returning either. Beautiful shoes.

P3R3

Reaction score
The HOL2006 code is ACTIVE

and many items are still on SALE!!!!

Buy now people!

Leaveitothexperts

Reaction score
YOUR EXCLUSIVE LIMITED-TIME OFFER ENDS MONDAY, JULY 9

Enjoy 20% OFF your entire purchase at RalphLauren.com when you enter
promotional code RLSUMMER at checkout*.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads