• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any other Edmontonians here?

someotherstyle

Reaction score
it was at bibo, but how many people are showing? we may need to go someplace a little larger...

lets do a headcount: i'm in

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by someotherstyle
it was at bibo, but how many people are showing? we may need to go someplace a little larger... lets do a headcount: i'm in
Yeah, I think bibo is a little too small a venue. I'm in.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mac works very well for me, but whatever we choose, I'll be there.

someotherstyle

Reaction score
ok lets do mac - theres at least 4 of us. just no marsupialed shoe circles.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh come on, I'm dying to see an Edmonton shoe circle.

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
Oh come on, I'm dying to see an Edmonton shoe circle.

lol if you join in, we can make an exception.
thumbs-up.gif

Unregistered

Reaction score
What's a shoe circle?

I'll try to make it, but I'm getting a ride to Ikea that day from a buddy with a truck to pick up a wardrobe...

Stupid SF. I've been here for not too long and I need a new one already.

someotherstyle

Reaction score
...ok so lets do 7 at the mac? check waywt if you guys need to know what i look like, theres some pics of me up there. or the blog. final check, whos in?

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 100% in.

...last time we went it was pretty obvious who I was supposed to associate with; I'm sure it'll be the same this time.

And yeah, SOS and Staz - I have to be careful not to use their real names - have "exposed" themselves over the years, so a little research will make you feel like their best friends before you even meet 'em.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I've been around for a while. Won't be hard to find a pic.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...great guys - a heck of a lot more fun than the same old song and dance every night.

Overall, in my experience, SFers are actually pretty much the same people at their core as their internet facades suggest. Novel concept, I know!

I'm sure another meet will be set up after a "manly" enough amount of time has passed. It would definitely be nice to see more of you; we can attempt to make it a bit more SW&D casual in terms of the environment if that happens to work better for those that haven't come out thus far.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yah I had a good time. I'd do it again. Someotherstyle accidentally left without paying which was pretty funny. He came back 15 minutes later to settle his tab
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads