• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any one planning on buying a VW or Vespa to spice up their outfit?

Raralith

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of buying my wife a Vespa since there's no way in hell I would buy her a motorcycle but loves to ride. I'll be honest though, not too shabby. My work is 5 miles away, and while effeminate as it would be, I wouldn't mind taking it to work. Oh, than she got pregnant so that flew out the window.

changy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
I bought a sausage at Home Depot once. That's pretty much the same thing, right?

Or meat balls at ikea, which isn't bad when you wash it down with their lingonberry jam.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
Holy shit. I never even looked at the pricing. I really regret not buying one now.
yeah that was what i was saying. but usually something like this would have been word got around and talked about alot but nothing was said it was so quiet. so i thought there was some catch. but it was a something we could have bought and flipped (i suppose)
Originally Posted by Platform
They only sold three of the VWs

yup. they were sold out immediately the sale went up of course.
i was hoping the vespa sale was going to be the same markdown but of course not

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Be careful, that's a special edition VW from their diffusion line that is marketed to India and doesn't come with air conditioning, air bags, and the stereo only receives AM radio signals.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I might attend a performance of the Monteverdi Vespers ... is that close enough?

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 63 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 121 33.2%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 17.6%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 26 7.1%