• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any One for a Scotch?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please let us know how it is. Was interested in this bottle but unsure if the cask strength justifies the price premium
We don’t get the 15 in the states, so I figured I might as well get the nicer version. (They have a 21-year pick as well, but it was an additional £40 I bevieve)

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15 worth the upcharge over the 12?
15 is quite a bit different than the 12. Lot's more sherry influence on the 15. So, yes, if you like the Redbreast profile, then 15 is worth a go.

FWIW the 12 yr cask strength is one of my all time favorites and this 15 ranks up there as well.

Cant believe you can just walk into any shop and find these drams because they are so fantastic.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members