• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any One for a Scotch?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's awesome when a good friend buys you a bottle of your favorite whisky (that you can't get a hold of) just before you finish off the open one. Although, this stuff is getting harder and harder to find. I don't know if Diageo is continuing the Flora & Fauna.

DSC_7004b (2).jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really liking what Edradour is making. I bought a bottle of their 10 year old whiskey a few weeks back and was blown away by the value at just over $50 a bottle. Loved it some much I bought the 12 year old (think it might have been closer to $75) last week, that I've yet to try. If anyone is looking for something very reminiscent of Glendronach 15 or Aberlour a'Bunadh, but at half the price, this is the one..

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the tariffs gone, I’m seeing Abunadh back around $70-$80. Nothing can touch it for that price.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With the tariffs gone, I’m seeing Abunadh back around $70-$80. Nothing can touch it for that price.
Might be a tax thing, but still prices above $90 in Texas, even at the larger chain stores that usually price competitively. I agree, hard to beat at $70. Don't try the Edradour thinking it will displace Aberlour at a lower price, try it if you like the Aberlour and want something that's very good and in the same vein..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.