• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any new yorkers?

Barry Lyndon

Reaction score
I am heading to NYC on Wednesday. Where are some good places to get discount designer clothes? My Dad is wanting a replica Rolex ( a good one $200+). Where can I find one?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
woodbury outley mall for question one. As for the rolex I'm not sure in nyc but there's a website that makes replicas with automatic movements www.handwatches.com. I remember seeing another website that did true replicas (used solid gold, not plated, and were much more pricey but I don't have the link anymore so do a search on yahoo for rolex replica with swiss movement and you might find it)

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you might also find a real rolex at a pawn shop. They're all in harlem (don't worry it's not that bad anymore heh). I can't remember what street they're on but there's a bunch clustered together. Ask a taxi driver or something.

PeterMetro

Reaction score
I have to recommend Century 21 - down near the old WTC. It has the best selection of discount designer clothes I have ever seen. They're prices are good (not great), but with the sheer size of it, you're bound to find something you like.

thc

Reaction score
I second Century 21. They're really the best. For watches, try Yaeger Watch Company. The URL is www.yaegerwatch.com, I think. They have all the top watch brands--Rolex, Cartier, Patek, Omega, Breitling, etc.) at huge discounts.

Barry Lyndon

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I was hoping to get the watch at a store...souvenir, ya know.
smile.gif
Actually, I just recently bought a high end replica watch. It is a copy of a Breguet Heritage. My Dad, who is a watch nut, was blown away by the quality of the watch. He owns an real Omega Seamaster and is very familiar with high end watches. It is quite hefty and flawlessly marked with all the factory engravings. I got it from www.orderwatch.com for $ 180 ...which sure beats $9000 for an original. So if you are looking for a good watch for a good price ... I would recommend having a look.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics