1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Any issues with putting a Tempur-Pedic directly on the floor?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by sdsurfer, Jul 20, 2006.

1. sdsurfer

sdsurfer Active Member

I just got a Tempur Pedic matteress and was thinking of putting this directly on the floor with no foundation underneath. They say it needs a "solid" foundation and I figure it can't get anymore solid than that right? I'm not sweating the warranty because I don't want to pay another $500 just for their foundation. You guys see any problems with putting the matteress directly on the floor?

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Should be fine. I've put a regular mattress on the floor w/o a box spring with no issues. I can sort of understand doing so, I currently am still using a Simmons Beauty Rest Exceptionale Crown Jewel and the thing is like nearly 4' off the ground with the box spring and mattress, feels like you need a step ladder to get up.