• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Any idea who makes this coat and where I could find it?

bkdoty

Reaction score
I am absolutely obsessed with this coat! Any idea who makes it and where I might find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How ridiculous, it is an awful looking thing. Looks as if it has worn out and been repaired badly.

bkdoty

Reaction score
Hmmmm… Well, ridiculous seems a little, eh, harsh… It looks pretty clean cut to me, and I don't see any visible tattering on it! I just like the idea of a double-breasted navy pea coat with leather accents! To each his own, I guess?

Last edited:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ignore GBR, he is ... unreceptive to newcomers.

I'm almost certain that I saw something like that in GANT last season. Not my style, but if you like it then why not.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're not identical (the GANT one is longer than your original) but very close. Maybe they made a few versions over the years?

MZhammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Armani made one very similar 4 or so years ago. How recent is the pic?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well if you wish to talk about the style then I agree with GBR. The faux-leather detail is suspect and the inner sleeve and double-jetting on the hip pocket looks shocking.

If someone wishes to hunt for a piece of shit I am not going to hide the map, however I will not be diving into the pile when they find it.

bkdoty

Reaction score
Well, you know what they say about opinions... *shrug*

MRMstl

Reaction score
If someone wishes to hunt for a piece of shit I am not going to hide the map, however I will not be diving into the pile when they find it.
brilliant response that i will be stealing borrowing frequently in the future.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP: you're posting in the Classic Menswear forum. Your question might be better received by the folks in the Streetwear and Denim forum.

Just FYI.

Cheers,

Ac

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.