• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Experience with Custom Online Shoes from Italy?

mikej77

Reaction score
My guess is that they are all "made in china" crap.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody posted a link like this recently and the pics were ganked from John Lobb's website. Avoid.

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikej77
My guess is that they are all "made in china" crap.
It is not always true.
eh.gif

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by piergiacomi
It is not always true.
eh.gif

If you are really a representative for this operation, tell us about it! If you really are doing handmade bespoke footwear for under a grand, everybody here is interested!

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
If you are really a representative for this operation, tell us about it! If you really are doing handmade bespoke footwear for under a grand, everybody here is interested!

I did not understand very well what you mean; but I think there are also honest about the Internet even if they are not as famous trademarks. We produce bespoke shoes and we do. For now we are planning to market, because until today we never sold directly. I don't speak english well. Excuse me.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by piergiacomi
I did not understand very well what you mean; but I think there are also honest about the Internet even if they are not as famous trademarks. We produce bespoke shoes and we do. For now we are planning to market, because until today we never sold directly. I don't speak english well. Excuse me.

Può dirci qualcosa di più circa la costruzione, la qualità della pelle e altri materiali, stili disponibili, e il prezzo? Se si sta offrendo a mano su misura scarpe per un prezzo basso, troverete un gran numero di clienti qui.

piergiacomi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Può dirci qualcosa di più circa la costruzione, la qualità della pelle e altri materiali, stili disponibili, e il prezzo? Se si sta offrendo a mano su misura scarpe per un prezzo basso, troverete un gran numero di clienti qui.
Thanks for traslate.
I am writing not to sell directly, but to show our work, since no one knows, and have your opinions; because as you say many here appreciate these products.
The work that we do have many as well as materials; the photos of the shoes on the site are all made in natural leather "Veal French" (I do not know if you say so) or "horse leather"; but we use "shell cordovan" too.
"Norwegian" or "Bentivegna" costruction are made with 3 soles sewn together in a chained without using any adhesive thermoplastic; this allows the shoe to adapt to the foot of those who buy and these buildings are done by hand.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics