• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any exercise suggestion for a person living a sedentary lifestyle?

MarieO

Reaction score
Hi!
My life normally consists of literally just sitting on ****** all day long, and eating what I want(considering that I'm a very picky eater). All of my muscles are inactive I would think, since I don't use them for anything at all(well except writing, picking up the food I'm eating, walking too and from school ect.
rolleyes.gif
).

I don't look overweight, but I think I've too much fat on my body considering that I also ''don't have'' muscles. I'm 170 cm long, weigh 54kg(20 years old), and I don't know if it is normal, again because I don't have much muscle mass..

I used to struggle with how my body looked, but I don't care that much anymore now. Is just that by living the way I do now, is to not take care of my body. I'm all for that we should love our self, and if i want to love myself I should love my body enough to take a little bit care of it. At least better than what I'm doing now.

My eating will stay as it is, because if I don't get to eat what I want then I end up not eating at all. So even though what I'm craving is chocolate, I rather eat that than nothing at all, just to not eat anything unhealthy... And I do eat chocolate everyday, I've done that most of my life. Those times I'm not eating any chocolate at all I actually feel like I'm gaining weight too, weirdly enough. But other than chocolate, I actually don't eat so unhealthy. No chips, fast food, cakes, cookies, candy, soda ect., simply because I don't like it that much.

Anyways, what daily activity should I do to improve the muscles of my body? How much does it take to improve? What is necessary to do in order to see just a tiny bit of results?

I know diet is 70-80% of what you need to improve to get a better and healthier body. But I think it's best if I concentrate on what's easiest for me right now, it's not like I have to lose a lot of fat, just a little more strength is necessary. Sorry for all the information, I just wanted to give an indication about what I am like now, so maybe it's easier to give advice/suggestions
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics