• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any deals on Wolverine 1000 mile boots

hngu7721

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a pair (Size 9) and wanted to see if any affiliates had coupons or deals going.

Revolve seems to be the best right now with their 30% off, but they don't have my size

Any suggestions?

roflcopter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omega Man
Try this: http://www.shopfarinellis.com/ms-75-2-wolverine.aspx
If the website is correct, they have a size 9 in brown.

Nice one. Unfortunately no 7 or 7.5
facepalm.gif

xr4ti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hngu7721
I'm looking to get a pair (Size 9) and wanted to see if any affiliates had coupons or deals going.

Revolve seems to be the best right now with their 30% off, but they don't have my size

Any suggestions?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=187103 This guy is selling a size 8.5 in the B&S. Not sure if you could get into that size......

BrooklynHighpost

Reaction score
So Wolverines are just dressy work boots? Shape like a work boots, but the material, and constructed like dress boots.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost
So Wolverines are just dressy work boots? Shape like a work boots, but the material, and constructed like dress boots.

they are a work boot made the way that wolverine used to make their work boots...

aschrock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost
They look like army/work boots used to. 1915 Australian army boots
103ff.jpg
Danish army boots (1940s?) someone on Fedoralounge retrofitted (and amazingly so!)
dboots2.jpg

hngu7721

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping tabs fellas. I actually places the order for those yesterday and just took delivery this afternoon.
Actually got thirty percent off; first time shopper discount.
can't wait to break these in.fall can't come fast enough.

aschrock

Reaction score
Damn, that's a great deal.

Too bad the brown aren't on sale! And in my size...

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
full to half size big

blackandblue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hngu7721

Any suggestions?

You can special order in size/colors. I'm gonna order a 7, and they don't even list those!

ikf

Reaction score
i'm looking to buy a pair of size 9.5 or 10 Wolverine 1000 mile boots in brown or rust for $200ish. please reply if you can help me out. thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads