• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any deals on Wolverine 1000 mile boots

Weeb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikf
i'm looking to buy a pair of size 9.5 or 10 Wolverine 1000 mile boots in brown or rust for $200ish. please reply if you can help me out. thanks!
Sent you a PM

LoganX

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikf
i'm looking to buy a pair of size 9.5 or 10 Wolverine 1000 mile boots in brown or rust for $200ish. please reply if you can help me out. thanks!
Which 1000 mile Wolverine Boots are you looking for? Montgomeries, Ascot, Darby? The price fluctuates between the models.

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by click here
http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...+Items&d=b&n=s

On Sale at Revolve for $143.20 after using coupon INSTYLE20

Damn, missed that sale. I doubt I'd find a 7.5 anyways
frown.gif

Everett P

Reaction score
I know I am little late to the parade but I figured I would try. Stopped by and tried these on today and now I gotta have them. I am looking for 10.5 in Brown and no Revolve doesn't have them but they do offer the 30% off on your first order. Sweet deal! So if anyone has any advice I am all ears
smile.gif
I checked the bay and I can get them for the $325 where I tried them on... Thank you in advance.

rmstephenson

Reaction score
I grabbed some black Addisons from Revolve recently with the discount. Great boots. Best deal I could find otherwise was on ebay.

click here

Reaction score

I know I am little late to the parade but I figured I would try. Stopped by and tried these on today and now I gotta have them. I am looking for 10.5 in Brown and no Revolve doesn't have them but they do offer the 30% off on your first order. Sweet deal! So if anyone has any advice I am all ears
smile.gif
I checked the bay and I can get them for the $325 where I tried them on... Thank you in advance.
You can request Revolve to order some more

Everett P

Reaction score
I did contact Revolve they said that they would contact Wolverine to check if they can get my size, according to their customer service that take 2-4 weeks... I called Cranes Country store and the took care of me... I would highly suggest that you give them a call if you are in the market for a pair.

fxthea

Reaction score
Scoops NYC has larger sizes (11 and up) on sale for $150. I'm looking for a size 9 or 9.5 though if anyone knows where I can get these for $200ish.

derrida26

Reaction score
I bought two pairs in 9 and 9.5 on Ebay a few weeks ago (to see which pair fit, and then return the other) for around 220$ each. I could still return it to the seller, but if you want to buy a size 9.5 in black, I'd be more than happy to sell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads