• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any comment and considerations on JL Sprint II?

vogda

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!!! Want thank You for knowledge and help all over this year Any Comments on JL Sprint II in pewter and dark brown suede It seems that you don't consider that shoe at all But for casual occasion I like it Thanks Luigi

vogda

Reaction score
Some of you had purchase those JLs?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Possibly the nicest bowling shoe I have ever seen in my life.

vogda

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Possibly the nicest bowling shoe I have ever seen in my life.

Come on they are not for play bowling only

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get away with wearing them in Italy... but they'd raise eyebrows in more staid areas like Washington, D.C.

vogda

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
You can get away with wearing them in Italy... but they'd raise eyebrows in more staid areas like Washington, D.C.
Don't forget that I'm Italian so be more direct
Ihave an idea of what you mean

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vogda
Don't forget that I'm Italian so be more direct Ihave an idea of what you mean
Yes, I'll be more direct. Italy is a bit more fashion-forward than certain parts of the United States, such as Washington, D.C., which is a bit too conservative a city for those shoes, IMHO. They'd look good on a guy tooling around Rome or Venice on a Vespa scooter with a piece of pizza in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, I prefer the suede one.

vogda

Reaction score
Truth be told, I prefer the suede one.
Infact that the one I purchase at the shop in Jermyn Street the first photo is myne I was, in some way, asking about it, don't how to say, opinions and technics dates about the style Under what is good to wear etc Thanx Luigi

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vogda
Infact that the one I purchase at the shop in Jermyn Street the first photo is myne
I was, in some way, asking about it, don't how to say, opinions and technics dates about the style
Under what is good to wear etc
Thanx
Luigi

Well that's a beautiful shoe - excellent choice! I believe it would go well with most anything in a casual environment... I'd wear it with blue jeans, or khakis and a dress shirt... Is it comfortable, Luigi? Do you walk around town with them?

Frittata

Reaction score
Great shoe....
How much does this high-end sneaker cost??

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to have a pair, after experimenting I went back to ankle boots. They were nice in theory, but not ideal in reality. However, if you are into jeans, and casual college attire you may be your bag.

vogda

Reaction score
Well that's a beautiful shoe - excellent choice! I believe it would go well with most anything in a casual environment... I'd wear it with blue jeans, or khakis and a dress shirt... Is it comfortable, Luigi? Do you walk around town with them?

They are confortable the fact is that I bought half size up so 8 instead then 7/12 (English Size)because the small one was to tight for the first period I was feeling strange and unconfortable
So as casual they propbably need to go larger
The sole is very hard but wearing them are becoming very confortable different way of a rubber sole sneaker I believe

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads