• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any 38Rs in LA looking for a tan/oatmeal suit, read this!

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just at the last day of the Barney's sale, and saw one helluva deal that unfortunately wasn't right for me. A tanish Kiton suit, size 38R, which would go for about $1k after the additional 25% off and signing up for a Barney's card. The jacket actually fit me pretty well (I'm usually a 40), but I just can't do pleated pants. Anyways, for those who wear a 38-40, and are in the market for this color, this may be the suit for you. Hope someone here can take advantage of this!

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought tomorrow is the last day. If I have time, I may go back tomorrow for the final day. I was there last Thursday, and I didn't get that excited about what they had. I did not see the Kiton..... but I wasn't looking at suits. Thanks for the tip!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads