• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Chestercheng

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Would anyone be interested in a GMTO of a modified Decurion model. It will be as shown in the pic but without the captoe. Medallion and broguing along balmoral seam will be retained.

Specs are as follow:
Last - looking at Mayfair 2 last. 2nd choice will be Chisel 2
Color - a mid-brown. Possibly melograno, antiqued chestnut or rhum
Construction - Argentum-welted or handwelted

This will be done directly with Antonio. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking at doing this by end Oct/early Nov.

Decurion model (pic taken from Antonio's website):
View attachment 1050175

I'm interested in that but prefer in Chisel 2 last.

NJE66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Would anyone be interested in a GMTO of a modified Decurion model. It will be as shown in the pic but without the captoe. Medallion and broguing along balmoral seam will be retained.

Specs are as follow:

This will be done directly with Antonio. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking at doing this by end Oct/early Nov.

View attachment 1050175
Might be interested. I prefer last chisel II though.

evangel21

Reaction score
Might be interested. I prefer last chisel II though.
Hi! No worries. There's another interest in the chisel 2 last which I'm fine with as well. So that makes 3 interested parties. I'll keep you posted on further updates.

evangel21

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Specs are as follow:

View attachment 1050175

Just to add. This pic, courtesy from Yohei's IG, is what the makeup would be like. And the color close to what I would prefer though a darker shade is fine too. But dark brown is not in consideration. A mid to a darker shade of mid brown at most.
IMG_20181012_095907.jpg

Chestercheng

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. The makeup looks nice. I just got a question, since this makeup is not available as an MTO option in Antonio's webshop, will there be an additional charge for this even if there are enough interests for the GMTO?

bsarosi

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. The makeup looks nice. I just got a question, since this makeup is not available as an MTO option in Antonio's webshop, will there be an additional charge for this even if there are enough interests for the GMTO?

Curious to know this as well as I'm interested in this makeup, @evangel21

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to add. This pic, courtesy from Yohei's IG, is what the makeup would be like. And the color close to what I would prefer though a darker shade is fine too. But dark brown is not in consideration. A mid to a darker shade of mid brown at most.
View attachment 1051470
Consider me on the fence at the moment, but if taking the plunge, would also prefer Chisel II

futailee

Reaction score
Photo borrowed from FINE Shoes's IG to help visualise the end result. This pair is in chisel 2,except no broguing along the balmoral seam.

Capture.JPG

GYWFan

Reaction score
Could be interested in the GMTO suggested by evangel21. Preference would be Chisel 2 or Soft Square.

evangel21

Reaction score
Could be interested in the GMTO suggested by evangel21. Preference would be Chisel 2 or Soft Square.

Hey bro. It will be in Chisel 2 last. That's the most popular

Too similar to the Decanus that I have ... if there is another lazyman I will be in :D

No worries man. Another time perhaps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads