• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two eyelet derbies today. Damn I love these.

2yzBmzf.jpg

Thilgela

Reaction score
It seems Argentum Dux are handwelted, whereas normal Argentum are Argentum welted? Is it true?

Thanks so much!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seamless whole cut can only be made when lasted by hand. So I don’t think you can get it through any GYW maker. If don’t think so, check if the heel has a seam

GG and JL are both bespoke maker as well, so the picture I have seen are their bespoke ones I guess, though under the impression EB has it as well and maybe Vass (and incidentalally both are HW)

NoNameNecessary

Reaction score
GG and JL are both bespoke maker as well, so the picture I have seen are their bespoke ones I guess, though under the impression EB has it as well and maybe Vass (and incidentalally both are HW)
Yes, their bespoke shoes are HW as well

greenhouse

Reaction score
Looks like I am too slow for this, sizes ran out. Better luck next time!
You were not too slow. I got the discount email as soon as they started the sale, and I checked it 5~ minutes after receiving. All normal sizes (7 UK to 9.5 UK) were already sold out across all shoes. Not much of a promotion if there's nothing in stock.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How accurate is emailing AM to determine your size? Thinking about ordering my first MTO shoe from them.

bamboo

Reaction score
I just have an experience of MTM with custom last. His trial shoes were correct in sizing, so I believe he can give you a quite good sizing advice.

wizy

Reaction score
The lazyman is up on IG! It has been a long wait for my first GMTO

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’ve got the best footwear, friend. Those spirals are incredible. I love the design and I love the leather choice. Congrats

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always avoid grain on balmoral/oxford/adelaide (think formality), but you might just changed my mind!

supern0va

Reaction score
You’ve got the best footwear, friend. Those spirals are incredible. I love the design and I love the leather choice. Congrats

I always avoid grain on balmoral/oxford/adelaide (think formality), but you might just changed my mind!

Thanks!! Actually Antonio chose the leather. I was a little skeptical but it turned out great!

I really like the design. I think it’s an interpretation of the design from John Lobb - St Crepin 2009.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads