• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

X-Post:

OMG I think I just had a shoegasm.

PorDucMan

Reaction score
This is my first post on SF. Thanks to this thread, I discovered the talent of Antonio. Here is my contribution (which is in the hands of DHL at the moment). Wholecut double monks....

To reiterate what others have said, Antonio was a pleasure to work with. After I first contacted him, it took a couple of weeks of back-and-forth for me to figure out exactly what I wanted. He was very patient with me, and provided valuable feedback while I bounced ideas off of him. I'll report on the fit once I receive them.

PorDucMan

Reaction score
Received my shoes, they fit great. I'm very pleased with these, I will definitely be buying more shoes from Antonio.

Sorry for the poor lighting and cell phone pic. The color is an antiqued medium brown...

The personalized in-sole is a nice touch...

Verniza

Reaction score
This shall be next on my shoe conquest.

I enjoy working with people who provide fitting/sizing advice based on feet measurement for that reduces my risk of ill fitting shoes.

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I would give an update since I've had mine for a while now.

Originally the fit felt a little big and Antonio sent me insoles to correct it. As I have continued to wear them, however, they have perfectly molded to my feet even without the insoles. They are one of the most comfortable pairs I own to date. They look as good as the day I originally bought them. Because they fit so well almost no crease has appeared.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

archangle13

Reaction score
What are the prices for these? And are they truly welted in all models?

Can someone compare fit and leather quality with perhaps Crocket and Jones? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics