• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would think we need enough number for him to really just entertain to offer it, else I would think he just think it’s guys who mostly would have really paid up anyway

Yes exactly. We would need enough people for consideration.

The whole idea is to produce something that doesn't yet exist, as @Jmr928 alluded to.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let´s see how far we are for this stunning make up....

GMTO CENTURION IN ROMA LINE
Roma line:
His new HW entry line, pegged waist, no fiddleback, and machine sole stitched. Waist: Standard square pegged
Upper leather: Brown peccary?.
Last: Hawksbill?
Soles: HAF leather (double to single)
Sole Edge colour: Contrast brown Edging
Optional: toe plates

Model & Last
centurion.PNG

Upper leather.
dark brow peccary.PNG

Sole Edge.
Edge.PNG

@BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes
@Crispyj
@Zapasman

Anyone else interested?

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let´s see how far we are for this stunning make up....

GMTO CENTURION IN ROMA LINE
Roma line:
His new HW entry line, pegged waist, no fiddleback, and machine sole stitched. Waist: Standard square pegged
Upper leather: Brown peccary?.
Last: Hawksbill?
Soles: HAF leather (double to single)
Sole Edge colour: Contrast brown Edging
Optional: toe plates

Model & Last
View attachment 1709589

Upper leather.
View attachment 1709590

Sole Edge.
View attachment 1709591

@BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes
@Crispyj
@Zapasman

Anyone else interested?

Well sadly it appears that's a no go from the man (AM) himself. Best we could hope to get is 20% off a group order. Which isn't entirely awful, but can't imagine the prices would be as attractive.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Roma line was created for entry level shoes to offer best value in series at very reasonable price.

So.... such high quality and construction of the Centurion Split toe derby , can't be considered as an entry level
shoe ,,this is my opinion

Sounds like a valid opinion.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your effort and inputs from AM!!. I might be interested to know more about that final price having a 20% discount in a GMTO. Cheers!
Edit. Thanks @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Okay...The Peccary Centurions would be 1250€ (after 20% off). The ready made stuff is the same price, but obviously not MTO. We would eliminate the MTO fee and the price would include trees. This would be for the Arg. HW construction.

So no MTO fee, plus trees is the deal.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lestest news @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes . I would be in if the specs are dark brown peccary , HAF leather soles and I can go for a wider size. We can discuss abut lasts whether Hawksbill or B. Whats your take?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys!!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lestest news @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes . I would be in if the specs are dark brown peccary , HAF leather soles and I can go for a wider size. We can discuss abut lasts whether Hawksbill or B. Whats your take?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys!!

Thank you ??! I would say the same but you boys aren't celebrating Thanksgiving haha.

Stay tuned for PMs from me. You should know me by now that I always have something cooking. I always have contingency plans. ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads