• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was part of an order with 3 pairs. First one that has been worn.

It's a Decurion 3 in Chisel 2. It's 11UK (I'm a 12 US) and I think the fit is great.

Sounds like me. The First one of something. The something never get worn. Then you go off purchase the same pattern, and color of the something. Next thing you know you've got three of that something. ??‍♂️

shoes83

Reaction score
Other two are quite different:
- Venator boots, black boxcalf and black suede, Hawksbill last (not the season yet ?)
- Centurion, Janus snuff suede, soft square
Both in 11.5UK

As I get to 83 shoes (joking, not joking?) I'm sure there will be a few similar ones... ?

shoes83

Reaction score
Sounds like me. The First one of something. The something never get worn. Then you go off purchase the same pattern, and color of the something. Next thing you know you've got three of that something. ??‍♂️
Avoiid the overlap and start buying tan or light brown shoes! Who knows, one day you might have 3 of those too! ?

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I get to 83 shoes (joking, not joking?) I'm sure there will be a few similar ones... ?

A few similar ones? Like Thanos said, "I am inevitable".

Avoiid the overlap and start buying tan or light brown shoes! Who knows, one day you might have 3 of those too! ?

Look ?? for my response.

Bi and tri material are always safe options too since you got none of those, then add some patina you will never buy same shoes again!

?

shoes83

Reaction score
Here's another maiden voyage. My first pair of AMs, which I got almost a year ago to the day. I've worn them around the house to break in and they gave me confidence about fit and sizing, but first time wearing them outside, believe it or not.

Principes, Hawksbill last, Antiqued Burgundy patina (they change considerably depending on the light)

Attachments

• 20210923_082348.jpg
    20210923_082348.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 93

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads