• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
would love to see more Aurum RTW in general though guess very px dependent before I get there...

frighter3

Reaction score
Btw the previous Aurum limited edition is coming back as Handwelted stock at a very very attractive price. Last: Chisel 3 and fitting is the same as Chisel 1/2.

for your personal quote you should probably ask Antonio directly ?

View attachment 1633572
I wonder if anyone would be interested in group purchase on this pair aurum?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AM today
FD3364DA-814D-466D-B65B-035BD36686C0.jpeg
385CED43-017F-41A7-9302-D1C50D7BFC2F.jpeg

Paired with this for casual meetings for work
3F67F0F3-F202-4A6E-A5B8-47E74D228120.jpeg

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to stop buying shoes...tho the Vilalta pair is now my current favorite. But the above post makes me wanna get out the navy mecc tomorrow which I totally will :D

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite thread when it comes to high end shoes. Can I highjack it for a second and ask your feedback on this? Mario Bemer sent me a design idea and I would love to hear what you think. I also consider a split toe derby instead…

by the way, maybe we need a high end Italian shoemaker thread?

E0DFC7CA-7B9D-4E3E-B128-F2558246105D.jpeg

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
by the way, maybe we need a high end Italian shoemaker thread?

View attachment 1641860
That's an idea. The high end chinese/eastern thread is always a good one - Is there a generic high end RTW thread? There's the bespoke and the hardcore bespoke only threads but not sure of one that would grab all high end MTO/RTW.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's an idea. The high end chinese/eastern thread is always a good one - Is there a generic high end RTW thread? There's the bespoke and the hardcore bespoke only threads but not sure of one that would grab all high end MTO/RTW.
Yea that’s the problem, there are a few threads on stefano for example, scafora, etc but nothing all together. I guess I could start one at the end of the week. Outside of Bonafe the mecc thread seems to be the most active right now.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose that the only consideration would be the thread determining what qualifies as "high end" since it's such a personal determination and vague threshold but I'd imagine it would probably be self selecting and self policing. I can fire up a thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads