• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem with being in Florence is I think I’d almost rather just spend all my money on food instead of shoes. Just roll me out of there at the end of my trip. Borgo San Jacopo, Regina Bistecca, Cibreo. No idea if Acqua al 2 is still there but their steak with various reductions - blueberry, balsamic, whatever the last one I was too drunk to remember was. Delicious.

I'd add gelato to any of those haha.

I did that too...
From my Italian photo folder:
Pasta with Wild Boar. I can't remember the restaurant though.
View attachment 1592633
If it was near 4 Leoni, good chance it was Osteria Cinghiale Bianco haha.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
177EB683-8528-402E-BE2E-7D2DCD077030.png

Forgot when he made this official, time to get your order in before end of this year

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if that includes GMTO ?
Think we confirmed GMTO wasn’t an option for the discount last week (it was because of this) but the standard Argentum MTO prices are in place for the HW Arg. MTO so if you price it out you’re somewhere in the 550 euro range ex vat on a bunch of the options. I think @clee1982 may have negotiated a little something for a GMTO but with the high threshold and the deal these currently are my guess is it’s not worth rolling the dice and trying to organize something and seeing if the price goes up.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea talk to AM, in some case he might be able to get GMTO down to 10 instead of 12, though can’t save 150 euro it would be free last tree (so 90 euro?). I was talking specifically about the Imperator with vintage leather other situation might differ

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also right now Argentum RTW is the best option, that get you in the 550 euro range for handwelt (though better IG him to make sure it’s not the older stock on Argentum welt).

Argentum MTO all seem to start around 700 euro ish

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also right now Argentum RTW is the best option, that get you in the 550 euro range for handwelt (though better IG him to make sure it’s not the older stock on Argentum welt).

Argentum MTO all seem to start around 700 euro ish
Well damn. Prices went up today on the arg. mto. Still a good deal but not what it was last week when they were almost all in the 500's

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you sure? I think MTO has always been about 650 euro+, the 500 euro something has always been RTW (even though his RTW has always been MTO ish... but I guess those are the ones he just keep make vs. more one off on MTO)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
also that's where the usual saving 150 euro on GMTO comes from, single MTO (not on the RTW page), it's 650~700 euro, then GMTO use to get you back to RTW ~500~550 euro range.

* all excluding centurion with the split up charge

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think a couple of them are still in that range but the one I priced out last week and was debating was definitely in the mid-high 5s. Looks like most haven’t changed but go figure the one I was contemplating did ha. Maybe going through in batches to update.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean this, if you select Argentum Ready to Wear

1618408753268.png

vs. if you select Made to Order Argentum Handwelted (use to be without Handwelt part), even though that text says starts from 573 euro most are like 600 to 650 euro with some model (even none split toe, none boot been higher)

1618408787592.png

I mean you can select the "identical" Decurion 3 it will come out 700 euro vs. RTW Decnurion 3 which would come about 550 euro

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think a couple of them are still in that range but the one I priced out last week and was debating was definitely in the mid-high 5s. Looks like most haven’t changed but go figure the one I was contemplating did ha. Maybe going through in batches to update.

if you got single MTO in the 5 range then damn I have been really missing out...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads