• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not like I am going to wear them yet, I got them because it’s an awesome deal and great video content for my YouTube ?

I have 57 pairs of shoes with a scafora and 8 Santos samples arriving soon....it’s been a royal struggle to sell the used pairs from my collection.

57 pairs of shoes! That's a heck of a lotta shoes.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
57 pairs of shoes! That's a heck of a lotta shoes.
You are one to talk lol.

anyways my friend got his Hastatus. Can’t wait for mine. Goodnight!
6DFD9BEC-E881-4E25-BAB5-D3E84F243E1B.png

spencert

Reaction score
Eyed that Navy Blue Hastatus II few years ago. Yes, it has been on Fine Shoes for 3 years I think. Unfortunately Chisel 2 last cannot fit me. Kept wondering why it took so long to sell off. That's the reason why many retailers give up AM. Difficult to sell at listed price.

Great buy at 50% off though! Congrats!

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of what I've seen from Meccariello is appealing, there's colour and great finishing and curvy lasts and creative designs. I'm always thinking, what will the man come up with next. That's a rare thing to say about any RTW-shoe factory.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Hastatus arrived.

I will be keeping them as it was a bargain but it does have a little sour taste.

they were tried on, extremely dry and the box was wrecked. 3-4 weeks to get here too.

the chisel 2 fits fine half a size up. But if I wanted it snug I would take my regular.

unprocessed

Reaction score
My Hastatus arrived.

I will be keeping them as it was a bargain but it does have a little sour taste.

they were tried on, extremely dry and the box was wrecked. 3-4 weeks to get here too.

the chisel 2 fits fine half a size up. But if I wanted it snug I would take my regular.

If you order directly from Meccariello, the shoes are shined right before, carefully packaged and I’ve gotten my RTW orders shipped immediately via DHL Express, which takes about 2 days.

LThomsen

Reaction score
If you order directly from Meccariello, the shoes are shined right before, carefully packaged and I’ve gotten my RTW orders shipped immediately via DHL Express, which takes about 2 days.
That's been my experience as well when ordering directly from AM.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was from the Hong Kong shop clearance. I speak to antonio often heh.

In the end I don’t care, it’s a great shoe for a great price but I suppose a heads up that they have been in storage for long or have been tried on would be good. For full price I would have still kept them but ask for a small refund.

I ll post my pics in the next few days. The fit surprised me everyone said it’s tight so take half a size up. It’s true to size for me and in hindsight I would have taken UK8 instead of 8.5

luckily my feet are very adaptable and I can wear them fine.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Hastatus arrived.

Guess fineshoehk were just purely clearing out, none of the AM shoe I received ever had that problem (i.e. being tried on or box gets damaged), so you're saying next time you would order your CJ size instead of EG/GG sizing.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess fineshoehk were just purely clearing out, none of the AM shoe I received ever had that problem (i.e. being tried on or box gets damaged), so you're saying next time you would order your CJ size instead of EG/GG sizing.
Yes same as CJ 348 or Saint Crispin’s Classic.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought for Chisel 2, that is always the recommendation, TTS

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads