• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So does that mean that if we get @clee1982 to join in on gmto that the group will also receive express service?? Or does it mean that we'll all still wait an extra 6 months after Clee gets his pair...? ?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Including the one incoming I would have bought 5 so far, I don't think that's enough to be on the big time or favorite list, and it's mostly Argentum (AW or HW), so...

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Including the one incoming I would have bought 5 so far, I don't think that's enough to be on the big time or favorite list, and it's mostly Argentum (AW or HW), so...
It's not always about the orders, big dawg! All the more reason to have you join us in NYC next spring :cheers:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Truth be told I browse the Japanese Italian guy's IG couple times back and forth, it just doesn't speak to me, I rather pay up if I'm going that route or go down, no point in the middle ground I suppose (other than maybe a loafer since I can't get RTW to fit right)

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't super wowed by Perticone when I saw the first few photos. Then I came across this model that just resonated with me. It's a bit maximalist and feels like a guilty pleasure which it really would be...

Hey, it's a sin to post that stuff here!
Send those pics directly to @clee1982's inbox

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truth be told I browse the Japanese Italian guy's IG couple times back and forth, it just doesn't speak to me, I rather pay up if I'm going that route or go down, no point in the middle ground I suppose (other than maybe a loafer since I can't get RTW to fit right)
IMG-20201102-WA0008.jpg

Well, you can't go wrong with AM! Just ??

unprocessed

Reaction score
How does everyone who wear AM and Gaziano and Girling size for G&G? How is the G&G fit and do you just take the same size?

Thinking about a pair of Oxfords in the TG73 last. Chisel 2 is a bit big on me is fine with some tongue pads and insoles, soft square fits pretty well with a thin insole.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If soft square fits other than instep I think you should be able to take TG73 in same size

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wasn't super wowed by Perticone when I saw the first few photos. Then I came across this model that just resonated with me. It's a bit maximalist and feels like a guilty pleasure which it really would be...

feels "too much", if I'm going that route, probably just a full strap loafer or a tassel loafer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads