• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To re-hash the discussion from a couple days ago about the GMTO for the Optio Equitum do we need to move that subject over to the AM GMTO thread? I have the Venator in my cart right now, but my preference would be for the Optio Equitum as I have quite a few Suede/Calf boot combos...

yup, that's do that!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, posted on GMTO thread, who is interested besides me and @jischwar (so I can update the post, easier to keep the head count that way), and eventually once enough people we need consensus on color etc.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have same question, you want to be my guinea pig...?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it in that design though, would go for Imperator instead

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize the wingtip adelaide was interesting until it was gone. Apparently was an Aurum only design until Yeossal stocked a limited edition in Argentum construction. Then Antonio had the pattern on an Aeris shoe.

Ok you can tell I like the wingtip adelaide. It's different but not too different

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized the shoe was the GYW line from before. Will probably pass. Personally I find the Argentum welt to be noticeably more comfortable and flexible from Day 1 than the GYW Aeris.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just realized the shoe was the GYW line from before. Will probably pass. Personally I find the Argentum welt to be noticeably more comfortable and flexible from Day 1 than the GYW Aeris.

I'm sure if he does it in Aeries he can do it in Argentum, though I guess you want Argentum RTW rather than Argentum MTO pricing?

edit: and looks like Principes 2 is both Aeries and Argentum, so is equites, so maybe just time before he introduce it to Argentum?

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time for my monthly wear of my Decurion 3s again... Happy Wednesday!

20201021_amd.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics