• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
And @Zaos1 if you never actually email them to start the process, the timer never starts...

P.S. the other saying I like was from AM, he literally said “August/ December is the shortest month of the year”

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Reaction score
Just wanted to add a few photos of the Decurion 3 in Amber Patina, from the recent patina services overed on AM's site.
Meccariello Decurion 3-1.jpg
Meccariello Decurion 3-3.jpg
Meccariello Decurion 3-5.jpg
Meccariello Decurion 3-2.jpg

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that is really a nice medium brown. AM has a ton of brown, maybe one day he should just re shoot them side by side without the overly contrasting

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but might as well at this point..., I mean other than his dark brown (coffee toasto?), anything is random IG guess..., though he hasn't failed me once I have to say :p
He does have the eye for it. Very talented.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Generically speaking it should be your EG/GG size. It was the case for me on Chisel 2 (UK 9E), but for soft square I need "F" (Wide) instead of "E" (regular), though AM, generically speaking has high instep, so got to take that into account.

From your list, I "think" I'm EG 82 9E UK (I owned a 9D that I had to sell due to toebox too narrow, it was those Saks Fifth model), definitely US 9D in barrie, but I don't have long term experience. CJ 325 in 8.5E UK is too narrow in toebox for me, CJ 341 in 8.5E UK is better.

I don't recall my EG 202, but it's quite generous that I don't think I would have any problem anyway (and never like the last shape enough to buy, so...)

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup, I mean, other than the latest modified hastus where I actually have seen the color many times, all my purchase has been semi-blind (yea there are some IG pictures, but I think his IG picture is overly contrasted)

muted version of grey patina
View attachment 1424421

the first GMTO
View attachment 1424422

navy lazyman
View attachment 1424423
Very nice. If your wife gets angry and you need to...uh thin your collection, you know who to call haha. Wish I jumped on those Yeossal GMTO a few years ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics