• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, I still had the email of the pictures.

It was these Green ones, pictures courtesy of Skoaktiebolaget. I'm sure they won't mind since they are my shoes after all.
Screenshot_20200708-010303_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200708-010236_Instagram.jpg

evangel21

Reaction score
I have never seen an adelaide lazyman, where are you going to "hide" the side elastic
Here you go actually find a Adelaide lazyman

I will say I’m a bit not sure, the elastic doesn’t “hide” as well, even if the facing wasn’t contrasting

View attachment 1420181

True. It does seem weird. I guess that's why you'd hardly find any of it. Unless the side elastics is joined to the facing which would be just as funny.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe he doesn't have a name yet, when I asked him, he said "Grey, antiqued brown"
I like the Conicen model because it's a wholecut but still has that square broguing on the facing like the Imperator
not sure about Conicem, might as well just do a whole cut with medallion (Librotor?) if you're going that route
I like the Conicem model because it's a wholecut but still has that square broguing on the facing like the Imperator

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hum, definitely a pass for me on Conicen, my issue is exactly with the broguing (to me it's not adelaide or wholecut)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Though both ortho and conicen got that side profile and a tweaked adelaide, guess I see where you're coming from...

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm a sucker for tweaked adelaides. If it's a regular adelaide, it's a bit redundant in my collection as I already own 3 adelaides, not counting the tweaked ones like the Hastatus

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I remember TLB has one as well, before I dislike it but now I'm kind warm to this square edge thing

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads