• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
speaking of chinese make up, can we get AM to make this as short chelsea? I can never get enough traction for GMTO on short chelsea...

edit: grain, same color, just short chelsea like the ones CJ did for Paul Stuart

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
speaking of chinese make up, can we get AM to make this as short chelsea? I can never get enough traction for GMTO on short chelsea...

edit: grain, same color, just short chelsea like the ones CJ did for Paul Stuart

If I think of a AM MTO or GMTO, ten different ideas spring to my mind and a short chelsea gets behind on any want list :)

Probably because Antonio does so many styles so damn well ?

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He already makes short chelseas...

IMG_0427-1024x682.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is that short chelsea?

my thing is to make sure it doesn't get caught at the back of pants

I'm thinking like these

edit, wrong link should be these...

Last edited:

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yea I can see a lot people probably hum short chelsea, then why not just lazyman...

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Have you consider Enzo Bonafe? They have a short chelsea model, and you could do GMTO with a bunch of retailers. https://www.shopmehra.com/products/...afe-short-chelsea-boot?variant=30950253559863

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads