• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone got these in a 9.5UK and they don't end up working out I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Same for me but for the Tortora chukka. If anyone wants to let go of a 9.5UK shoot me a pm

LThomsen

Reaction score
I am looking at the st Martin's phb last in size UK 11. Does any one have experience with this model and how compares to am shoes?

demian

Reaction score
I am looking at the st Martin's phb last in size UK 11. Does any one have experience with this model and how compares to am shoes?
These boots are made on the Mayfair 2 shape ,i have one pair made on this last and the fitting should be like an Uk true size.
I bought on that mayfair 2 the same size i own on the chise 2 shape.

Hope this help

:):)

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score

Dear, the shoes are made by AM in the same spec as the Argentum Dux range, so they compare neither favourably nor unfavourably...

greenhouse

Reaction score
These boots are made on the Mayfair 2 shape ,i have one pair made on this last and the fitting should be like an Uk true size.
I bought on that mayfair 2 the same size i own on the chise 2 shape.

Hope this help

:):)
You mean 9uk = 10us, correct?

BomTrady

Reaction score
I love these! Unfortunately after going to checkout it told me they were sold out....
I have these and love them. However, I dyed them dark brown. Although I love seeing light colored shoes in pictures and on you guys, I have a personal aversion to them. In dark brown, they are unbelievably gorgeous, and more versatile.

opiumpipez

Reaction score

sold out in uk9 already!

OMG thank you! just picked up a pair of the dalveys. somehow they had my size. i got small feet UK6.5!

cattitude

Reaction score
If anyone grabbed a 9UK from this sale and it doesn’t work out, send a message. Has fit me really well in multiple lasts...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have these and love them. However, I dyed them dark brown. Although I love seeing light colored shoes in pictures and on you guys, I have a personal aversion to them. In dark brown, they are unbelievably gorgeous, and more versatile.

you gave someone to dye or you did yourself?

greenhouse

Reaction score
I would say in general 9 UK is 9.5 US (ie EG/GG sizing) for AM.
I think mf2 last is the exception. At least that's what I had researched. Hope I'm right, lol. If not, you guys will soon see a nassim in 9uk up for sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads