• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

MD1969

Reaction score
Love the peccary… any idea how they’ll do with water stains?

shoes83

Reaction score
Looks amazing! How’s the fit and finish?
Thanks! Finish is top notch, as usual.

Couple of stitches in the back that are not super straight, but not at all concerning. All else, from patina to sole to waist to welt finish, is great!

Fit I've found his chelsea boots to have a fairly small heel support. Not an issue for me as I have narrow heels, but wonder what others think.

Now it's a matter of breaking them in, but they were very good already on the first wear.

Looking forward to wearing them a lot more this season!

ajay199127

Reaction score
Thanks! Finish is top notch, as usual.

Couple of stitches in the back that are not super straight, but not at all concerning. All else, from patina to sole to waist to welt finish, is great!

Fit I've found his chelsea boots to have a fairly small heel support. Not an issue for me as I have narrow heels, but wonder what others think.

Now it's a matter of breaking them in, but they were very good already on the first wear.

Looking forward to wearing them a lot more this season!
That’s awesome, big difference comparing to your chisel round fit? I hear the CR is much more anatomical.

shoes83

Reaction score
That’s awesome, big difference comparing to your chisel round fit? I hear the CR is much more anatomical.
Aurum Chisel Round has lower instep for sure. I also got a pair on that last with laces, which I think will fit me better than my suede Chelseas. (my instep is pretty high)

Fit is very personal and varies a lot, there's no way around it...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The guy with all the shoe he doesn’t wear, accidentally throw into trash can, can’t locate them 🤷‍♂️

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncommonSequel