• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ajay199127

Reaction score
Looks excellent, almost the same proportion as the GG's Savile round deco.

But the pessimist in me still finds it hard to acknowledge the brand, questioning the quality and construction, not that I care, just that I want to understand what I am paying for.

Enjoy the pair and share more of your experience on the wear too.
Finally arrived. They look and feel very nice. I honestly am not sure about the construction I can’t even see the stitches. He did try to explain it but I didn’t understand. Google translate can only get you so far.

Gotta slip them on tomorrow. If the fit is good I’m gonna be very happy.
View attachment 1796906 View attachment 1796907 View attachment 1796908 View attachment 1796909 View attachment 1796910

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Send me the messages and I will gladly translate them for you. Beautiful pair...

Finally arrived. They look and feel very nice. I honestly am not sure about the construction I can’t even see the stitches. He did try to explain it but I didn’t understand. Google translate can only get you so far.

Gotta slip them on tomorrow. If the fit is good I’m gonna be very happy.
View attachment 1796906 View attachment 1796907 View attachment 1796908 View attachment 1796909 View attachment 1796910

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.