• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the craft is going to be capable of mantaining those prices/margins in the near future. Cost of raw materials/production&shipping are not sustainable at all so I was fortunate to buy some shoes at great prices during the pandemic. This new move of AM is very wise to match lower prices future demand for great quality products IMO. I do think Meermin could benefit too out of this global downsizing of the classic shoe market after the pandemic. Time will tell.

Zaos1

Reaction score
I would personally stick with Argentum HW for dress shoe but if he has more casual stuff coming out from Roma might try it
I think the same, as an owner of Argentum line i wonder what are the diference between Argentum and Roma

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The IG post says " Aurum chisel round toe". Are the Aurum lasts different from the Argentum lasts?
There are different lasts available for Aurum but Aurum Chisel Round is available as Argentum MTO as well (I believe it’s the only Aurum last available for Argentum) In addition to unique Aurum lasts, any Argentum last can also be used on Aurum though.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.