• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

Betta

Reaction score
No. And judging by the picture of the vamp, for a 2400$ shoe I’m not impressed so far.
Interesting! Will be a good comparison for the Italian brands you own. (though admittedly not an apple to apples)

bernoulli

Reaction score
May I humbly suggest you crop future pictures before posting? It is a beautiful pair of shoes and the focus should be on that. (yes, we can always open it in a new tab on the browser and zoom in if the quality of the pic is good enough, so it is not a big deal; it is a humble suggestion, after all).
Trouser is not this stupid bright, not quite navy but definitely darker, so anyway break in another COVID purchase

View attachment 1629163

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
May I humbly suggest you crop future pictures before posting? It is a beautiful pair of shoes and the focus should be on that. (yes, we can always open it in a new tab on the browser and zoom in if the quality of the pic is good enough, so it is not a big deal; it is a humble suggestion, after all).
The context is important. 😉

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.