• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

shoes83

Reaction score
so to avoid confusion, that's just call this more expensive not available via single MTO 150 euro version oxblood (so not confuse with the 100 euro burgundy available for single MTO)

needs to find out the GMTO price after I get some headcount first

@shoes83 -> oxblood or dark brown (though 150 euro vs. 100 euro, are you still in?)
@Jmr928 -> dark brown
@GeoffreyB -> dark brown

and maybe
@jischwar
I want to be part of the historic first @clee1982 GMTO that comes to fruition!
I'm still in and can be flexible on the makeups.
Especially if it's a tri-material boot with vintage baby box calf, kudu and suede.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to be part of the historic first @clee1982 GMTO that comes to fruition!
I'm still in and can be flexible on the makeups.
Especially if it's a tri-material boot with vintage baby box calf, kudu and suede.
Tri-material! My gosh. I guess I'm more monogamous. I'm a one material man, unlike you filthy buggers.

Last edited:

Betta

Reaction score
ok, so got more update from AM, it's actually going to be a bit tricky to organize, I might need some preliminary headcount before getting to how much you can actually "save"...

but basically Imperator Single MTO Px: 713.11 Euro
Leather, so instead of the vintage burgundy (which he also call it as wine somewhat) leather available on single MTO website for 100 Euro extra, AM have something better, and both would be 150 euro extra

1. the dark brown @shirtingfantasy 's friend just got, he has a decent amount of this
View attachment 1605495

2. burgundy/oxblood from the same tannery late 80 early 90s vintage baby box, he has very limited number of this, as in if enough people are interested he has to check if he has enough leather to make this (1 to 2 pair yes, beyond that he has to check)

View attachment 1605496
can the last be changed to a round toe one?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t think we have decided on last yet, I can do non chisel toe, what are you thinking Mayfair, Hawksbill?

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

you don’t have EG Galway? the most popular got to be that suede shaft combo with dark oak leather on 82?
I do not actually. That was always one I intended to get, but never got around to it. That SoHway I picked up basically killed any desire to purchase one now.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well you got the bi material then only one step away from tri...

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No that SoHWay is one material. I don't own a piece of footwear with multiple leathers. I leave the leatherizing to you dirty sailors.
BColl creating Galway mto:

"Let's make the upper brown and the shaft brown. Let's replace the brown suede shaft with calf, just like the uppers. No, no, let's remove the shaft all together and make it 5 eyelets.....get rid of the faux cap toe and add a pie crust apron with a skin stitched split toe. Now that's gotta be the best looking Galway I've ever seen!!"

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"Let's make the upper brown and the shaft brown. Let's replace the brown suede shaft with calf, just like the uppers. No, no, let's remove the shaft all together and make it 5 eyelets.....get rid of the faux cap toe and add a pie crust apron with a skin stitched split toe. Now that's gotta be the best looking Galway I've ever seen!!"
Don't forget the brown leather should be more burgundy too

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't forget the brown leather should be more burgundy too
Totally honest here. I have no clue what color Burgundy is. I basically purchased several Burgundy shoes on the basis I know it's a good versatile color.

Can I distinguish it within a collection of shoes, no. Do I think a pair will look great in Burgundy. Yes.
Delusion is a beautiful thing. 😎

GeoffreyB

Reaction score
The last in the picture below is the chisel 2 (which is what I prefer). The only other last I would consider is the soft square.

Antonio Meccariello Shoe Imperator 2.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above