• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hehe, mr. detective! I am mostly asking so I don't give any wrong information. Still excited to make something if I can find an attractive design. It looks very catered towards modern new audiences.
I'd guess they probably don't want it disclosed for competitive purposes. Fortunately, people older and younger in Italy do like to talk if you have a friendly face 😊.

The shoes have a quirky look to them. To be fair, Stefano Bemer's original design and style was very much quirky. I forgot the name of the lead Bespoke guy for MB (a Japanese gentleman), but he worked side by side with SB. If you really wanted a shoe reminiscent of SB's original shoes, have him make you a pair.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am mostly asking so I don't give any wrong information.
Incidentally, I would still dig around to obtain a definitive answer. If I was able to speak longer or multiple times to Mario, I am fairly confident I would have acquired the information.
At which point, I could be on here and would state without a shadow of a doubt the location of the RTW maker.

This sounds like some Matrix stuff. Like if I wanted to know the whereabouts of the "KeyMaker". 😂

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incidentally, I would still dig around to obtain a definitive answer. If I was able to speak longer or multiple times to Mario, I am fairly confident I would have acquired the information.
At which point, I could be on here and would state without a shadow of a doubt the location of the RTW maker.

This sounds like some Matrix stuff. Like if I wanted to know the whereabouts of the "KeyMaker". 😂
I speak to him more often now, he is a very nice person! Regardless I am mostly moving to Florence in February so there's gonna be a lot of digging!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In that area, I'd go the route of Osteria Cinghiale Bianco. Anything involving a Pig is what you should be ordering. 😊.

Good Gelateria nearby as well.

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem with being in Florence is I think I’d almost rather just spend all my money on food instead of shoes. Just roll me out of there at the end of my trip. Borgo San Jacopo, Regina Bistecca, Cibreo. No idea if Acqua al 2 is still there but their steak with various reductions - blueberry, balsamic, whatever the last one I was too drunk to remember was. Delicious.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy