• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we get enough interest for a GMTO centurion in either vintage Annonay or peccary?
I just realized you posted the query here.

Noce is Walnut I believe. Chestnut could potentially be more versatile because it is darker than Walnut.

Are you thinking a lighter color for Spring/Fall? Medium brown Peccary can fill that void as well. Jesper (j ingevaldsson) posted his SpTD from HY in the medium brown color I am thinking of. Not sure if that's an option, but could prove just as versatile.

Potatoe

Reaction score
Can we get enough interest for a GMTO centurion in either vintage Annonay or peccary?
I'm very interested in a pair of Centurions on some type of grain leather. Are you able to post some pictures of other shoes in the leather you are thinking about ?

Last edited:

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many people do we need in case they lift the GMTO restriction and what is the saving?. I was playing with the MTO tool for a Prefectus model in chesnut peccary this morning

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes !. That seems a lot of people and not much saving. I rather have this prefectus model in chesnut peccary but would go for centurion too if needed.View attachment 1590854
To be honest a GMTO of 12 getting to jump part of the line and not wait a year would be way more appealing than saving the $150.
I'm with you boys. Moreover, there's always a little detail here or there that I'd like to change. For $150 more, I commission the shoes as I envision them. No compromises. No concessions.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.