- Feb 22, 2009
- Reaction score
probably, guess call it pre mixed #8...
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Agreed. The rule is:If it’s dyed box calf (not the AM dyed in neutral then coloring box) I would think renovater is fine.
maybe you can overuse it but never had issues with Reno on any of my English shoes that’s on pre dyed leather (I.e. CJ)
Jealous of your collection!I don't take care my shoes often enough, but since I had an email exchange with AM though I would share with regard to what shoe cream I should use
1. Bi Material (bragues on smooth leather portion/wiskey pin grain on facing colored to match the rest) Hastatus GMTO
03 light brown with small parts of 09 mohagan
2. Navy lazyman (via Yeossal) in vintage Cornelia GMTO
02 neutral with some navy color from Saphir (guess not on chart here, only see marine blue)
3. Decurion II in Museum Grey 2 GMTO
02 neutral plus 01 black on the darker parts
4. Modified facing Hastus in Caffe Tostato
05 dark brown (if you wish to keep misty effect or antiqued mix with 03 for the light parts)
5. Catullo in Pearl Grey (this one is coming, I don't have it yet)
02 neutral mix with 01 black
code reference from Kirby
View attachment 1482000
View attachment 1482001