• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are gorgeous. But man they look narrow...
They are as close to perfect for my feet as any RTW can get. I do have a flat instep and low volume feet. I will be fine tuning my next pair more ..

AM leaves me stunned..

simply stunning! how do they fit?
It looks like you need to size down half a size tho.
Chisel 2 is the best fitting AM last for me. Length is perfect. It is probably just the angle of the shots .. the heel is well secured with no slippage.

I had been on the fence for a while on this one, but you might just have persuade me, how color accurate is this?
No photoshopping or color correction on these shots. Right out of the camera ..

Wow, incredible.
Agreed. When I wear AM, I have to rethink why I must ever buy a formal shoe from any other maker.

mhip

Reaction score
Congrats on those,
I want that in a boot.
The grain is pretty damn perfect...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They are as close to perfect for my feet as any RTW can get. I do have a flat instep and low volume feet. I will be fine tuning my next pair more ..

AM leaves me stunned..

Chisel 2 is the best fitting AM last for me. Length is perfect. It is probably just the angle of the shots .. the heel is well secured with no slippage.

No photoshopping or color correction on these shots. Right out of the camera ..

Agreed. When I wear AM, I have to rethink why I must ever buy a formal shoe from any other maker.
you take 9E? that might explain why my size is now sold out...

mhip

Reaction score
I've been spending too much lately with all the sales and idle shopping time.
I temporarily scratched the boot itch for a few days. I've never bought AE before because they're just not my taste.
But they had a sale and I kind of liked a color they had in the Hamilton oxford boot.
$224 to the door.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.