• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would tend to agree with that statement. Unfortunately, go figure I have had amazing luck with all the women you put here haha. All winners in my book.

Hell even my German co-workers complain about German women. One is married to a Dutch and the other a Belgian woman.

Which is why @gs77 is my hero. He fought the Kraken, and lived to tell the tale. Sort of like a successful stint with Shell Cordovan all things considered.

It is amazing how, after 20 years of marriage, the German in her still thinks she can make me into a serious, organized and goal driven man. Hehe...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tell her you’re serious about your shoe collection :p

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing my Decurion 3s today; they just get more comfortable with every wear:

20200219_decurion3s.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No idea, website is still around, does he still update other things (tumbler etc)

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
The @a.meccariello Instagram seems to be down only recently

And a similarly-named account (@a._meccariello) had a post 6 hours ago:

933B98E3-680C-4B97-8333-52025B270536.png

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
U are possibly his biggest customer and u are always in contact with him no? You can ask him the next time you see him

No no no... he mentioned that some customer has accumulated around 30 pairs of his shoes. And if you talk of Aurum/ bespoke, nowhere near his top clients like ThunderMarch and other giants here.

I contact him electronically, but he seemed rather more busy in the past few days. Will update you guys once I hear from him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads