• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

gs77

Reaction score
I would tend to agree with that statement. Unfortunately, go figure I have had amazing luck with all the women you put here haha. All winners in my book.

Hell even my German co-workers complain about German women. One is married to a Dutch and the other a Belgian woman.

Which is why @gs77 is my hero. He fought the Kraken, and lived to tell the tale. Sort of like a successful stint with Shell Cordovan all things considered.
It is amazing how, after 20 years of marriage, the German in her still thinks she can make me into a serious, organized and goal driven man. Hehe...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tell her you’re serious about your shoe collection :p

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No idea, website is still around, does he still update other things (tumbler etc)

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
The @a.meccariello Instagram seems to be down only recently

And a similarly-named account (@a._meccariello) had a post 6 hours ago:

933B98E3-680C-4B97-8333-52025B270536.png

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
U are possibly his biggest customer and u are always in contact with him no? You can ask him the next time you see him
No no no... he mentioned that some customer has accumulated around 30 pairs of his shoes. And if you talk of Aurum/ bespoke, nowhere near his top clients like ThunderMarch and other giants here.

I contact him electronically, but he seemed rather more busy in the past few days. Will update you guys once I hear from him.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.