• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

RishaStyle

Reaction score
Im considering getting a pair of AM loafers in porosus crocodile leather. Im not sure which last i should select for this project. I want to go with a last that will overall compliment my soft Neapolitan - Florentine hybird style jackets which i may also wear with my trouser style denims . The lasts i had in mind were Hawksbill, Chisel 1 and Soft Square. Would appreciate all suggestions.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, first do you have other AM shoes, I would think loafer is a harder fit for first shoe... (at least for me...)

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
well, first do you have other AM shoes, I would think loafer is a harder fit for first shoe... (at least for me...)
I think he has quite a few pairs...

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in that I would say skip chisel 1, soft square or Hawksbill would work better, or if you want casual loafer go for something with bigger toe box height (i.e. not sleek, not sure what AM last that would be though)

RishaStyle

Reaction score
in that I would say skip chisel 1, soft square or Hawksbill would work better, or if you want casual loafer go for something with bigger toe box height (i.e. not sleek, not sure what AM last that would be though)
I used to have 7 pairs from AM. Im down to 5 as i sold 2 pairs. Anyway, im looking for a last that will work well with softly tailored Sport Jackets and trouser/denim combinations and maybe with a light overshirt and cotton/linen trousers.

demian

Reaction score
Hey guys.... I have a confession to make....I just got another pair of AMs. This time the Principles 2 Aeris in Burgundy. I think it is time I start a new thread called “AM Anonymous” for all the AM addicts
Hello ,very nice pair ,are these made with the new baby box calf using the patina service on Aeris Principes 2?
Or these come from a retailer?:embar::embar:

styc

Reaction score
Hello ,very nice pair ,are these made with the new baby box calf using the patina service on Aeris Principes 2?
Or these come from a retailer?:embar::embar:
These are the old Aeris via Yeossal which i believe were launched in 2018. Got them off a Goldman Sachs banker for SGD $400 (~USD $290) and the shoes come with metal taps and lasted trees. The insole of the shoe looks as good as new and the soles have minimal wear. He told me he bought them for work but soon after GS changed their dress code to smart casual so he now wears sneakers. Attaching pictures of the same pair as owned by mr.renworks on Instagram, aka That Guy Shines or as he is known on Youtube via his channel Scott's Corner of Fun and Exploration. Also including the stock picts that Yeossal had shared of this model's outsoles when mint.

Attachments

demian

Reaction score
These are the old Aeris via Yeossal which i believe were launched in 2018. Got them off a Goldman Sachs banker for SGD $400 (~USD $290) and the shoes come with metal taps and lasted trees. The insole of the shoe looks as good as new and the soles have minimal wear. He told me he bought them for work but soon after GS changed their dress code to smart casual so he now wears sneakers. Attaching pictures of the same pair as owned by mr.renworks on Instagram, aka That Guy Shines or as he is known on Youtube via his channel Scott's Corner of Fun and Exploration. Also including the stock picts that Yeossal had shared of this model's outsoles when mint.
Old But Gold🙌🙌

styc

Reaction score
No filter pictures of my three AM oxfords. All in UK9 standard width.

On the left is the burgundy oxblood Yeossal Aeris Principles 2, the centre one is the Yeossal Antique Whiskey Argentum Dux Equites and the Black Box calf one was made for Seamless Bespoke as a sample pair and I am told it is Argentum Dux Handwelted; looks like the Legate model to me with some additional pattern/brogueing on the side.

Each are subtlety unique in their own way (e.g. just look at the different types of heels on the outsoles). Stitching is tight and clean for all pairs and each one serves a different purpose. Can’t be happier with the shoes from this maker.

Attachments

forgetfool

Reaction score

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
Happened to have plain wholecut in exactly the same colour, on chisel 2, as single pair MTO. Guess my pair and Yeossal’s project were probably conceived at around the same time.

The museum effect softens quite a bit after extended wear.

CEA44ED9-CE84-424E-A90B-4D09DB927044.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%