• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@clee1982 sounds like you would need to slap on the hardy Commando sole on your Meccariellos
I have been wearing all my dress shoes through these years regardless rain/snow, I think anything of at least CJ benchgrade are fine to be honest..., just topy it...

edit: and I used to walk even more than that...

gs77

Reaction score
You sir are obviously not drunk enough if you can take off your own shoes! ;)
I'll try this trick the next time i ruck up late to work drunk
Let's not go there. I once came home barefoot. Shoes stayed at the cab that drove me home. (Carmina black wholecut on Rain last, FYI for all you shoe weirdos). I got them back....

styc

Reaction score
Thought I’d share abit more (visually) on the Meccariello Aeris round last vs Meccariello Dux soft square last. Also threw in some other loafers I currently have and enjoy wearing such as Zonkey Boot and Alden

Attachments

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am really keen on getting this Argentum Dux for Yeossal short wing in Anthracite Grey. Thoughts?
Get it.

demian

Reaction score
I concur. My favorite AM out of my 5 pairs so far.
Dear ,sorry for asking ,
what size do you wear in mayfair2 last ?and what is Chisel 2?

And how is the fitting of these Mayfair 2 , compared to the other lasts?

🙏🙏

An upcoming project ,should be on this shape .
Thanks

spencert

Reaction score
Mayfair 2 last is true to size for me. Similar to Enzo Bonafe 062 and 74945 lasts. Chisel 2 will be quarter size smaller. I take take Mayfair 2 in UK9.5 but same size in Chisel 2 is too small for me... while UK10 is too big.

I think Mayfair 2 last is quite safe in sizing as far as AMs is concerned.

demian

Reaction score
Mayfair 2 last is true to size for me. Similar to Enzo Bonafe 062 and 74945 lasts. Chisel 2 will be quarter size smaller. I take take Mayfair 2 in UK9.5 but same size in Chisel 2 is too small for me... while UK10 is too big.

I think Mayfair 2 last is quite safe in sizing as far as AMs is concerned.
Thanks
🙏🙏

styc

Reaction score
Love how the community is so encouraging. 😂
I would love to drop $$$ on the Nassim if I hadn’t recently got myself three new pairs of shoes in the past month.

Yes I find Mayfair 2 TTS. I wear UK9 in most lasts and Brands and UK 9 in the Nassim is a really good fit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.