• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it on medallion own last? I emailed medallions regarding to last translation (a90 = ??) though never gotten a response

Lesterlee

Reaction score
Is it on medallion own last? I emailed medallions regarding to last translation (a90 = ??) though never gotten a response
Yeah I believe so. It's Chisel M(M refers to Medallion). I think the last is quite balanced with proper length.

andreasky

Reaction score
Does anyone have some pictures of Centurion in pingrain or pebble grain leather to post?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what's the real color of pigskin, looks a bit lighter than I like wonder how it looks like in real life

Zargdak

Reaction score
Hello fellow shoe enthusiasts, I have a question as a shoe noob. I just got into dress shoes, and I recently purchased the Principes 2 Aeries model in a US size 8. When I push my foot to the front of the shoe, I can put a finger behind my heel, as seen in the picture below. And there is a bit of excess leather near my arch. I have also pointed out where my toe is. I do have quite a bit of wiggle room, but maybe its due to the toe shape? Should I go down half a size? What are your thoughts? Your comments will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.